Gallery Folders Update: The Gallery Folders are back! I uploaded a slew of images today, and finally found the time to make the gallery a little more sleek and shiny. You can now find my images sorted by:
Land, Water, Sky
Buildings, Monuments, Statues and
The system should be fairly self-explanatory, even though some stock images may be found in more than one folder, and all remain in the main gallery for free browsing. I am also planning to add a medieval/fantasy themed folder, since that seems to be one of the most often used stock themes in my gallery and in general.
Opinions, suggestions, ideas? Let me know, and thanks for reading!
All and any user of DeviantArt is allowed to use the stock images stored in this account for their artwork, for creating prints and for uploading the artwork they created elsewhere on the web. You do not have to ask for permission.
1. My work may not be featured in hateful, hurtful, racist or pornographic content, in works depicting cruelty against people or animals, and in sites focusing on either of those subjects. If this is brought to my attention, I will not hesitate to take action.
2. If you upload artwork containing one or more of my stock images, please link to this account and/or the stock image in the Deviation description, or (if uploaded elsewhere) somewhere clearly visible near your artwork.
3. Please notify me (either send a note or drop a comment somewhere here) if you upload a piece of artwork with my stock so I can take a look at what your muses had you do. Hey, consider it a free pageview and a definite favourite.
4. Please do not use these photos in unaltered form; colour changes, cropping or adding text are not what I uploaded these for. The resulting artwork needs to be recognizably changed from my original stock image - if you are looking for what I consider acceptable usage, please look around my favourites gallery for artwork that others have created with my stock.
5. If you follow the rules stated above - 1. especially - print permission is given, you don't have to ask.
6. Any questions? Feel free to comment or note me either at this account or at my art account, ~LadyElleth.